Creepy crawlies in the middle of the night or while taking a shower! One way to get my heart racing!
2. What's your least favorite candy?
Not sure if I have a "least" favorite. Though I am not fond of those candy crabby patties. Or peeps! yuck!
3. Are you a fan of scary movies? What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
It wasn't until I was older that I began liking scary movies. I really enjoy the mental mind *bleep* movies over the gore and chase. Cube²: Hypercube I had to watch in portions and at one point I watched from outside the house through the window. Till the leaves were stir up by a breeze then I darted back inside. I loved the Saw movies, Seven, The Hills Have Eyes Unrated scare the boogers out of me. Despite the movie if it is scary you never know where me and my blanket will end up. The hubby loves watching me during scary movies, sometimes I get up and hide behind the couch, pace the room, hide under my blanket peeking out, or climbing the furniture. Doesn't matter how many times I watch a movie either there are parts that always make me jump!
4. What part of life confuses you the most?
Wow, jumped to a deep thought there. Currently people's need to keep secrets and lies. Though some many be with the best intentions in the end it is the lack of honesty that hurts more than what is hidden, withheld or twisted.
5. Pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, poppy...what's your favorite seed?
Sunflower.
6. Imagine your life ten years from today...what's changed?
Oh good gravy! The mind spin I currently have to looking back 10 years ago and seeing where I am now compared to now is such a head spinner, I can't even imagine looking ahead. No matter what I would like to think I know it will be completely different. There are a few things I would hope to have accomplished by then though like house being finished, dentures gotten, and the big constant prayer and stretch to be a mommy. This thought I have a feeling will stick with me all day.
7. What do you a) love the most and b) like the least about the Hodgepodge?
A.) Answering questions and reading others' responses. I read them all!
B.) That I spend so much time visiting everyone's responses I lack to get things done around the house. HA! not such a bad thing though.
8. Random: It's Halloween and we survived Sandy's trick or treat attempt. Though it was great to have a diversion on the tv from politics. My heart goes out to all those affected by the storm. Funny how as humans we try to control the world and mother nature pops in to remind us we aren't in control. Ending on a humor note I will share my favorite Fake Storm Picture:
I so would love to see Neptune turn around and give Godzilla a smack down. lol Have a good one!


5 blogments:
Ooo...don't hurt Baby Godzilla's daddy! Remember Baby Godzilla? He'd get all worked up to breathe fire and ha breathed smoke rings> I just loved him!
Switching from scary movies to confusing stuff was a bit of a jump! I like the mind **** movies too!
Creepy crawlies are awful! And yes, I read everyone's responses too and look up hours later to wonder where the time went. ;)
Awww I completely forgot about baby Godzilla. :) Nope can't be hurting baby's dada
:) I try to break up reading post in groups and get something done in between it doesn't always work. I really need to get better about commenting but I want to read them all!
Still catching up on last week's Hodgepodges. My youngest daughter likes scary movies. I like suspense but not gore or anything random like serial killers. Somehow in my mind if the killer has a 'legitimate' motive, say like anger, jealousy, money, greed, etc. I can handle it. The just plain crazy killers give me nightmares. I know it makes no sense : )
Have a nice weekend!
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.