Well here comes the storm. Winds have been picking up all morning. Rain is closing in. The sky has that swirl and eeriness that comes with a tropical system. We could actually see bands of clouds on our drive out to see Niece play her first basketball game yesterday. I believe we are as prepared as we possibly can be for this storm. All we can do now is hunker down and wait to see how bad things get. Seems the general consensus among weathermen is this will be a multi-day event.
To all those on the northeast coast. Stay safe, be smart and may all make it through this trick from nature.
47 minutes ago
0 blogments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.