Pages

Friday, October 26

Mundane Rambleness

Oh something I do so well, ramble.

Seems this storm is truly going to impact us. The governor has already placed us under a State of Emergency.  There is a dreary eeriness outside today. The clouds are so low I believe it is them tickling the tree branches rather than the wind. The lower temperatures are pleasant though, what one would expect when you hear the leaves dancing outside your windows.

I have been cleaning and all that fun domestic jazz. I did do a test run of my first set of stair panels. Pictured left. Granted the stairs need some tending to prior to  installing. I think it will turn out cute. I can't wait to have rest of material to finish the rest.

I was debating working on more projects but put that thought on the back burner. I truly need the practice to get back into my work. We still need to set up the art room, this will make working on projects easier. Eventually I will start restocking supplies over time. For now having a work space, where I can leave stuff out rather than relocating at every stop, will be a treasure.

I do believe a second pot of coffee is in order. I can not stop yawning today.

0 blogments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.

 
Copyright 2010 Bloggity Blog Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase