Today is truly a chilly one dreary as well. I refuse to turn the heat on , though my fireplace from "santa" is on for ambiance. Still I sit here with my warm mug of coffee and piddle away online. At least I have laundry going from last nights fiasco. The water bed sprang a leak (maybe two) waking us around 3 am. So bedding is making their rounds, as well as what ever items we could grab to contain the spill over, with the washer.
I love this type of weather though. Just need to get use to it all over again. Or it could be the interrupted sleep causing for lack of motivation. Waking up cold and wet stays with you for some time. One could even blame it being Monday, though Mondays have never affected me like most. So I sit still bundled in my sweats, fuzzy socks, and sweat jacket rambling this post out.
I have so many things I want to blog about but as soon as I sit in front of my laptop my mind draws a blank. I don't remember blogging being so challenging. Or could it be years of dormancy have left me unable to express via electronic means? It is amazing how much can happen in over 10 years time. How much change a person can go through, as well as the world around them. Give it time Sam it will happen.
0 blogments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.