Pages

Friday, October 5

Friday Five- Specific Favorites



1.Where is your favorite tree? Sadly my favorite tree got knocked done and removed a few years back. It was in my hometown  at a park I loved. A willow by the water that I would dance with or climb in it's nooks to read. Though I hadn't been to it in a long time it held happy thoughts when ever I would drive by and see it. 

2.Where is your favorite chair? I don't think I have a favorite chair. Thinking hard. Nope no favorite chair.

3. Who has your favorite hair?  Joanne character from RENT played by Traci Thoms. I have always loved short tightly curled hair  though never been able to replicate it myself.  I also adore Meg Ryan's hair in French Kiss, short and wavy framing the face. 

4. What’s your favorite mug (or other drinking vessel) like? I've been using the same coffee mug now for a good eight to to years. Thought I had a picture of it but I don't but it was given to me by a dear friend and the mug says Sister of My Soul on it with a poem.

5.Where’s your favorite parking spot (not at home)? No where lol. I  don't drive (often) so really don't have a favorite place to park. Other than when going to target I like to park at the side parking lot not in the front one. 

0 blogments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.

 
Copyright 2010 Bloggity Blog Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase