Pages

Monday, October 15

MQAM


1. What is the most interesting fact you have learned recently?
Not sure if this will count as a "fact", but that children are resilient. So capable of bouncing back from things that boils an adult's blood focusing on positive and then simply moving on.  Also that my body needs to get in better shape to keep up with my niece, what a motivator there and a fact! 

2. The alarm goes off on Monday morning.  What is your first thought?
Why they hell is the alarm going off! I am fortunate and don't wake to an alarm. I rarely even hear hubby's go off any more. 

3. What is the most memorable movie line of all time?
"As You wish!" I hear it so often around me though I don't think people realize that they are quoting a movie. I snicker none the less when I hear someone say it. 

4. Describe a situation that always seems to try your patience.
Surprisingly I am a very patient person. So having to think on this one very hard. It would have to be waiting on hubby to get something done after asking repeatedly over several months. Come the fourth or fifth month of asking I get flustered and attempt to do it myself getting annoyed and then he jumps in. 

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

5. Now my question for you. What other blog hops/memes would you suggest for me? This being my third time participating in this one I find I truly enjoy it and wouldn't mind joining more. I make my rounds too all the responders on intial page though I may not always comment, i love reading everyones' responses. 

2 blogments:

Wayne W Smith said...

My favorites are wordless wednesday, friday fragments and pondering on Thursdays. Thanks for participating in the MQaM. Hope to see you again next week.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy doing the Wednesday Hodgepodge with Joyce at http://joyce-fromthissideofthepond.blogspot.com/ Come join us!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.

 
Copyright 2010 Bloggity Blog Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase