So candles have been gathered, batteries have been bought, and items outside secured. Laundry is all caught up. Even cleaned and filled various jugs with water and put them in the deep freezer for now. Just in case we lose power again. When Irene came through we were without power for a week. I am not to worried about the power factor. We still have gas to cook with and it will provide hot water for showers. So use to post tropical storm routines. It's like an improv camping trip at home.
Tomorrow morning we head out to see niece, Mo, play her first basket ball game. It's been two weeks since I've seen my little sunshine! Then will return home and batten down the hatches. One can never be too prepared. Today rest is on the agenda. Sleep was a fitful experience and I am so lacking it. Waking with a headache was even worse.
May you all be safe where you are and have a great weekend.
0 blogments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.