Today I have lost track of time tweaking my blog layout.
Oh!
My!
Word!
It has been forever since I have played with coding.
Granted I have merely tweaked and transformed a ready made template. Now it's more me! There are a few issues I will eventually get to. For example the jump breaks aren't working properly so I have had to correct posts so readable in full. Thankfully there weren't too many. In turn, I've limited the number of posts showing to make for better loading time.
Also some widgets aren't appearing. Widgets in of themselves are so new and foreign to me. And something is wrong with comments portion! Overall I think everything is about there though. So please bear with my blog and if there are issues just let me know and I will try to get them corrected.
47 minutes ago
0 blogments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.