- - Play different stuff
- - Do school work. (When I told her I had already printed out some worksheets the squeal heard would make one think I just gave her a pony.)
- - Cat Naps.
- - Watch cartoons together.
- - Color.
- - Quiet time (Which is what I called chill out nap time when she was younger)
- - Reading together and on own
- - Cuddle Movie time
- - Play outside.
She has a good set of plans. I am curious to see if she will write out a check list when she gets here. She did this the last visit she was here. It impressed me for she sounded out the words herself then would ask for help if they were spelled wrong.
Looking like a relaxed stay though, but as with kids that can and will always change.
0 blogments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.