1. What is your favorite spring flower?Lily of the Valleys. I have always admire their fragrance but also love the adorable cuteness of them. Seeing their tiny shapes makes me thing of fairys and how their flowers would make perfect cups for them. They also remind me of visiting my Grandmama. She had them running down the side of her house.
2. Do you suffer from Spring Allergies?
YES! Miserable time.
YES! Miserable time.
3. Have you ever been 'blogged out' and needed to take a blogging break?
If you wish you may count the several years I didn't blog. Wasn't really a break per say, but went off grid in a way. Too much drama occurred.
4. Has spring sprung where you are or are you still hibernating?
Whatcha think???
This is from last night. We went from a Forecast Sunday in the morning of just rain then maybe a dusting come Monday morning. Errrrrrr! Wrong. It started snowing early afternoon and we ended up with just over four inches before going to bed last night. It was a pretty snowing though, the kind that just flutters down thickly. It has already been melting this morning.
5th Question from me: What's for dinner? (Been brain farting on dinner menu lately, so needing some inspiration)

7 blogments:
Last night I made pork chops, spinach, mashed potatoes with gravy. Plan on making potato patties with the leftover potatoes tonight but not sure what meat to have yet.
Tonight is chicken and fish. I eat chicken and hubby has the fish. It is an easy supper because I have aquafit tonight. We have lily of the valley growing up one side of our house too.
I have chicken breasts soaking in ranch dressing that will be Shake N Bake covered and baked. The ranch makes it wonderful!
I think you need to move with all that snow lol
Dinner for me will be leftovers - I made homemade tacos the other day.
Pretty snow picture, although it looks more like January than March!
As for dinner, I'm afraid I'm suffering from the same syndrome as you :)
I am thinking a move would be wise too. Oddly snow use to be a rarity around here.
Yum! Tacos sound good!
Hmmm may have to try this one night for hubby, he loves ranch!
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.