Wow, Wednesday has snuck right up on me! I didn't think the whole time change affected me- guess I was wrong. Here we go ....
1. Do you play games of luck/chance for money? Have you ever played bingo for money? Visited a casino? Placed a bet on a horse? Bought a lottery ticket?
Yes, I played Bingo for real money once while on a cruise. My Brother in law ended up winning , I think it was a $400 prize.
Hmm casino, no unless on the cruise ship counts.
No on the horse bets. Never been to a horse race and Colonial Downs is thirty-ish minutes down the highway.
Lottery tickets yes. Both scratchers and drawings, though I have better luck with the scratchers. Biggest win being $100. Back when two dollars would buy you a pack of peanut butter cheese crackers , a soda and a single scratcher for lunch. Let me tell you that was one risky lunch break while working as a cashier at a grocery store. I think the whole store could hear me whooping and hollering from the break room! lol
2. Will you be preparing and/or dining on the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage meal this St. Patrick's Day? Mashed-baked-hash browned-french fried...your favorite way to have potatoes?
Nope, will not. Mashed potatoes are my fav! Unless Momma is making her Three Potato Salad ...mmmmmmm.
3. What's the last thing you felt 'green with envy' over?
The announcement of a few pregnancies and births.
4. What's at the end of your rainbow?
My Sunshine and tons of huggs.
5. March 12th marks the anniversary of the death of Anne Frank (June 12, 1929-March, 1945). Anne's diary detailing her time spent hiding from the Nazi's during the war ranks as one of the best selling books of all time. Besides your blog, do you keep any sort of diary or journal? Was this a habit you developed as a child or is journaling something new for you?
Yes I keep a paper journal. As a child I kept a diary off an on though come teens years I ceased. I have two of the diaries in my memory box. As an adult I started keeping a paper journal again for a while knowing no one would snoop. Making a habit of burning the journals after a year, reminding myself the past is the past and one must let go.
6. What's an item in your home or closet that contains every color of the rainbow?
My Niece's room. Each wall is a different color. When she had lived her she wanted her room to be a rainbow, for rainbow was her favorite color.
7. Write a limerick with you as the subject. You can do it!! Just remember this is a family friendly blog...don't make me get out my wooden spoon.
Oh my! ~puts on thinking cap and gulps some more coffee~
I once had a huge cup of Coffee,Ouch, Thank you Joyce my brain now hurts! lol It needed the exercise though.
All it did was make me go peepee.
The hours slowly passed by,
Finishing nothing I would try.
Then zap I was on a cleaning spree.
8. Random Thought:

3 blogments:
Burning journals? Now there's something I never thought of, but I like your thinking behind the idea.
Thanks. Yep would take an evening reread them all the way through, take lessons from what had occurred for the year then burn them to represent letting go of all the negative only taking with me the positive and lessons to be learned. Been a couple years since I've kept a paper journal though.
I'll give an achoo, but between shivering and sniffles, I'll still take the spring allergies over the winter snow and ice.
I have some old paper journals and I used to keep my dream diaries separate, but now I keep everything in an electronic file. I wouldn't want to burn my hard drive! LOL
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.