1. What are your plans for Easter? Are you cooking a big lunch or dinner? Dyeing eggs? Attending a sun rise service? Eating too much chocolate?
None of the above. Seeing as we are going out the following weekend to see family for a birthday we will be home this Easter weekend. Maybe spring cleaning the yard a bit. 2. What is something you feel too young to do?
The splits. My body just won't let me despite how much I may unintentionally try.
3. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud...it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs..."
Of the characteristics mentioned in the biblical definition of love which do you find most difficult to live out and why?
"always trusts" is my most difficult, I have a hard time with trust.
4. What's a springtime flower you associate with your childhood?
Daffodils. They remind me of bus rides home from school. I would look for them during beginning of spring.
5. Ever sung karaoke? If so, what's your go-to song? If not and you're given the opportunity, would you?
I've only done so publicly once, at a Christmas Party years back for hubby's work. Three other lady's dragged me up and we sang Shania Twain's Man I feel Like a Woman . At least I think that's what was sung, I was a little tipsy.
6. What is something you keep in a basket?
My yarn and crochet hooks.
7. When was the last time you felt foolish?
During the snow the other day. I laugh now thinking of it. I got too much amusement out of taking a handful of snow in my hands and throwing it up in the air telling the doggies to catch. The kept catching it no matter how many times I tossed up the snow. I was in stitches over this and felt like a fool.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Titi (that's me) is apparently not only magic but awesome. Last night my sister called to inform me that when she asked my niece what she would like to do for Spring Break, for example go somewhere special, attend a camp, etc , My niece's response with out hesitation or thought was: "I want to go to Titi's for sleepovers, just me though mommy. Just me and Titi time" So my sister called to ask. Of course the answer was yes. So come Monday night I will be having my sunshine here for here spring break till Sunday. Now to scramble for ideas on what we will do and dinner plans, though breakfast was also requested with my "awesome shaped pancakes".

2 blogments:
My great grandmother was nicknamed TeeTee, i used to pronounce it wrong, oops! Anyway my grandmother kept her sewing in a basket i think it's been passed down to my sister.
The splits? That's impressive! i was never able to do that!
Oh how sweet. It's nice to have a special aunt in our lives...have fun!
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.