The other week I reorganized and cleaned the closet. Stowing away the winter sweaters and turtle neck while pulling out the spring and summer clothes. Then moved on to de-winterizing the windows. We have a house built in the mid sixties and some of the windows are original single pane. I started shopping for some shrugs, I can't to have my shoulders uncovered, so that I can use them as a pattern to make my own. So in short I started spring cleaning/prepping a bit early.

Today being the first day of spring I was taken aback when letting the dogs out. As I opened the door there were flurries, Ice on the deck, and snow build up in the shadows! Of course there was! Spring is the new winter didn't you know? We live in a world where nothing is as it seems to be anymore. Apparently come Sunday Monday there is a chance of a Snow Storm!
So Hello Sprinter!
0 blogments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.