Pages

Monday, March 11

Monday, Monday, Monday

1. When would you consider planting flowers or vegetables at your residence?
A few years after moving into our house I had attempted a small garden.  Weeks of pulling up the top layer of grass and dirt and tilling it myself by hand, I only made it halfway through planting before my allergies became too much to bare. Hubby even made a bamboo fence to go around it.  This was before I had combated my out door allergies. Every time some one would mow their grass I would be in a tizzy. Now I am able to endure not only being outside while others are mowing but can mow our own yard myself. Huzzah, no longer nestled inside a closed up house anytime I hear a mower. Maybe it is time to re-attempt the garden thing. 

2. What is more egregious; cheating on one's spouse or spending the family into being bankruptcy?
Ouch, both are pretty terrible affecting many other than just the self. Cheating on one's spouse has more emotional, trust and breaking of sacred vows repercussions. Where as putting the family into bankruptcy holds not only emotional issues but crumbles the very foundation of everyone's livelihood within the home. From a financial aspect that can lead to losses of many kind physically to a sense of betrayal, emotional turmoil and chaos.  When I first read the question I would've thought I would choose cheating on one's spouse, but upon thinking on it I have to go with spending the family into bankruptcy. 

3. In honor of Pi Day this week, what is your favorite kind of pie?
Cherry warm out of the oven with a single scoop of vanilla ice cream. 

4. What would you give Wayne @ Touristic for his birthday today?
Something quirky, geeky and interesting???

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

4. Fill in the blanks: That moment when you ________ and suddenly you realize ______. 

That moment when you are referring to high school days and suddenly you realize graduation was exactly half your age ago. o.O


3 blogments:

Wayne W Smith said...

That moment when you smile and suddenly you realize your in it deep.

Arlene said...

That moment when you wake up and realize everyone is staring at you.

Jules said...

That moment when you arrive at work and suddenly you realize it's your day off.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.

 
Copyright 2010 Bloggity Blog Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase