She is my five, soon to be six, year old niece. Daughter to my baby sister and the joy of many others' lives. I am honored at the privilege to be such a large part of her life. Sharing with her a similar unique bond like I have with her mother. Maybe it is due to them living so close to me. Maybe it is due to my sister granting me such a large role. What ever the reason I am truly blessed and thankful to be her Titi. Teaching her all I am capable of and then some. In turn learning every lesson she has to offer me.So on this rainy day I can't help but reflect on this past weekend's visit among many others had with My Sunshine. Constantly bringing smiles, hugs, laughter, pride and challenges when she is around. Words could never fully express nor explain the joy obtained through, my Sunshine!
0 blogments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.