1. March 20th is the first day of spring...is she a lion or a lamb in your part of the world?
Apparently a scared little lamb hiding behind momma's wool skirt. Had thought we were to have an earlyish spring last week, windows open and all. A damp chill seems to taken over, very blahing.
2. What's the most dreaded task on your spring clean to-do list? Do you have a 'plan of attack'?
Yard work. I know very general there but it includes it all. I have so many dreams for the back yard but they are on the bottom of the budget list. Too many priorities in the necessity sense come ahead of the yard. So spring clean up can be a bit depressing.
3. Peas...love 'em or hate 'em? What's a favorite dish you make using peas?
Love em. Favorite dish with them? Hmmmm..... Poor Man's tuna casserole.
4. Do you feel under appreciated?
Quite the opposite, I feel other's give me more credit than I deserve frequently.
5. Have you been using Google Reader? If so, what are you switching to now that GR has announced retirement? If not, how do you read your favorite blogs?
Never heard of google reader till the recent announcement of retirement, and still not sure what it is/was. I read blogs the old fashion way of going to url. Wow did I just use the term old fashion for internet technology?! Wait I think I just heard the phantom sound of the modem connecting to the net.
6. Anne Bradstreet is credited with the following quote~
"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."
Agree or Disagree? Why?
I agree. I believe there must be a balance in order to obtain appreciation in all things. Granted the weight assignments seem to be a bit askew and wishy washy most the time. If we knew not the counter of good to be bad, then how would good truly be described. Though I do not relish in adversity, I am thankful for the lessons, experiences and perspective they bring about.
7. When did you last 'spring for something'? What was it?
Only thing that is popping in my head is the weekend before last when niece was here. The weather was beautiful, her and I were playing pirates out back on the swing set when she head the distinct sound in the neighborhood. She darted inside to see if Uncle heard. She didn't have money here so I crossed my fingers and sifted through my purse. Luckily I had some cash hidden in there. She and Uncle went out side to wait as the sound drew closer of the Ice Cream man. She was on cloud nine! The Ice Cream Man doesn't come around in her neck of the woods.8. Insert your own random thought here?
This: The Most Beautiful Way To Stop A Bully I've Ever Seen - Just wow!
That: WHAT STYLE OF GOOD DOER ARE YOU? Surprisingly I got PeaceKeeper...^^^^forgot to add free bracelet with this one^^^^^
& Laughs:


4 blogments:
The ice cream man is a fun treat!!
The ice cream man! What a treat that was when I was a kid. When my girls were growing up the snow cone truck came to the neighborhood pool in the afternoons and all the kids would run to the parking lot for a snow cone. Happy times : )
I need a dose of real spring in my life! The 8 inches of snow we got yesterday was AWFUL.
And yay! Ice Cream Man! How lovely!
Nothing says spring like the ice cream truck :) I have lots of yardwork to do too... from the fall and winter ;)
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.