Pages

Thursday, November 1

Men & Cleaning

Why is it men can't clean?

I'm not saying some don't try. Or some won't. They just can't.
Seriously though does anyone out there know what I mean?
Having to go behind and reclean after a man's definition of "clean".

 It isn't that hubby doesn't clean, it is the fact he majorly sucks at doing so! (I still love you babe)  I just spent the past two and a half hours cleaning the "tool area" which seems to have become a spot to put anything and everything. Which I understand, I admit to putting a few items back there- tools (imagine the thought tools in a tool area), it can easily happen when we had a houseful.

Here is the back story to my issue and purpose for my rant , aka letting off steam, over a year and half ago I asked hubby to clean said area. We had been cat sitting for a friend for almost a year and they had been returned. This area became a favorite hiding corner for them. So I asked hubby to clean said area due to my allergies and the accumilated fur. He did such while I stayed upstairs away from said sneezing prompters. He has actually "cleaned" said area twice since then. Soooooooo.....

:::::::::get ready she is about to blow::::::::::

....Soooooooo  Why is it a year and half later I go downstairs to organize the area- Being nice doing such for hubby seeing as I have asked  him with no recent results. Since they are his tools and supplies I figured his organization method would make more sense than mine. Plus he works hard all week and the house is majoritly my responsibility. On track again,  Why is it when I go down to this area I am finding cat fur everywhere!!!!!!!?!?!  (no we don't have a cat nice try helping him out with the thought though) Enough that I end up sneezing and itching up a storm! Getting to the point I said screw this and refused to sort and organize focusing on only CLEANING the area up. Taking two and a half hours!!

Mothers PLEASE if there is only one thing you teach your sons, teach them how to properly clean.
I know easier said than done.  There has to be something in their DNA that makes men so inapt at cleaning. Come on scientist help us out find it so we can fix it!

Now I know I am a bit OCD on cleaning. But even still I cut slack on others, this though was unacceptable! Just because and area is cleared of big stuff doesn't make it clean. At least sweep! (and not under the rug, behind stuff, into a corner) I will mop that's okay. But don't call an area clean when it clearly isn't. The whole reason me asking him to orginally clean this area was so I didn't go into the allergy fit I am currently experiencing.

~growl~ Men & Cleaning can so irk my nerves! Not just my hubby either. But that is another rant not needed to go into.

0 blogments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.

 
Copyright 2010 Bloggity Blog Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase