Pages

Monday, November 12

Shutter Eyes Activated

Well reactivated that is I guess. Prepare yourself for photo overload!


The shock and awe have subsided allowing the realization I have a camera again to sink in. It seems so long since I have had one, though probably only been a year. I tried using my old one for quite a while despite the kinks and problems resulting in constant frustration, ending in stowing it away. But that is old news and I have Precious in tote. Whereever I go slowly I am seeing everything through a lens again.



Intimidation loomed as I embarked into the next step of photography. Once out with my niece though that intimidation factor completely faded being replaced with excitement of capturing moments and getting acquainted with Precious. Men name their cars, I name my camera- Precious. Though rusty with the idle time past I felt the first outing resulted in some nice shots.Which are speckled through out this post. If nothing else I have restarted this journey, with time I hope to excel my own expectations and hopes. By the end of the outing I found myself moving towards executing the shots manually more.










Photography for me is pure enjoyment. I have a passion for being out in nature and capturing shots. I do not desire to make a career of it or even income. Though down the road I may as well try. If for anything other than supporting my creative outlet on my own.  Doing full service art in a sense from the taking of a photo to the finished result of framed print all on my own. Despite the fact I am not fond of portraits I have had many request for such. Though I do love capturing candid moments of children, especially my niece. She can be very theatrical.  In her five years of life so far I have probably taken well over fifty thousand photos of her.


And of course Hubby :)




Sunsets are a dance all their own I deeply love. So the day didn't end without a shot of the sunset even if from a moving vehicle. Someone had a fire going.


0 blogments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.

 
Copyright 2010 Bloggity Blog Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase