Pages

Sunday, November 25

That Busy Season!

Huzzah! The weekend has come to an end and time for a glass of wine.

That would be better read as "the extremely long and all over the place" weekend. I am not complaining one bit though, it was wonderful! We just got home in the last hour from setting up for the Va Voices Christmas show in Va Beach.  I could recount the whole weekend but I will refrain. Simply put it was wonderful, heart warming and overwhelming. Saw loved ones, felt loves and so many smiles. Even some happy tears. It is truly a marvelous things being loved.

Some highlights:
 - Doggy Anxiety Medicine is  A-MAZ-ING! I felt bad leaving the babies for 10 - 12 hours each day, but this stuff worked. No tearing of the self up, nor any destroying of the house in the land mine form. I feel I can get out more now!

- Pre-holiday Surprise Guest. Wednesday afternoon I was treated to an awesome surprise. In the middle of sweaty cleaning and a mess a knock comes on the door. I opened it and there stood my brother! He dropped his family off at in laws and came directly over to deliver a hugg! As he put it " Was going to mail you a hug but my ass wouldn't fit in the mailbox!" I was overjoyed by the few hours we got to chat and catch up in person!

- Misheard statements make interesting memories.
What was heard while playing corn hole on Thanksgiving:  "Have you seen what happens to porn stars when they get wet."
What was actually said: " Have you seen what happens to corn starch when it gets wet."

- Proud Moments: Hubby's Birthday is Monday so usually Thanksgiving is when he gets cards. Granddad gave him an extra special four digit filled card and little talk this year. It went a little something like this, "I want you to know I am very proud of you. I help the others out all the time and you never ask for anything so I wanted to help you out regardless." It wasn't the money that brought tears but Granddad being proud that produced tears in Hubby's eyes.

- Shut the front door shocker. Saturdays we spend with my family for Still Thankful Second Thanksgiving. I was stunned my formerly non holiday sister already had a tree up! So proud of her and the maturity along with growth she has had in the pass year.

Well tired of typing and must get some late dinner in my belly along with this wine. Hope everyone had a blessing filled weekend!

0 blogments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.

 
Copyright 2010 Bloggity Blog Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase