Pages

Tuesday, November 27

I should be....

Oiy! I should be working on the monster to do list I have. Though the weekend has finally caught up to me. Yesterday was suppose to be my rest and recover day, that didn't happen though. Instead I went on a cleaning rampage and prepped for the Christmas tree and decorations.

  • There are supply lists to write up 
  • A Christmas dress up dress for niece to make (she finally released other dress to use as pattern)
  • A birthday gift for my sister to be made
  • Gift making schedule to be planned out
  • Plans still waiting to be drawn up so that supplies can be determine
  • Still need to set up art room work space so I have a place to make all these gifts
  • Shopping to be done
  • Put up Christmas tree and decorations, after getting them from the attic
  • Some groceries in the house might be nice
And that is just the list for this week.

Instead I am sitting here nursing my coffee and feeling the aches of the weekend. The rainy weather isn't helping my motivation either. Hope your week is going well.

0 blogments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.

 
Copyright 2010 Bloggity Blog Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase