Pages

Wednesday, September 19

Walk t' Plank with you



Hubby & I in good ol' days
So in honor o' Talk like a pirate day, I be typin' this post out like a pirate would speak. Oh how hubby will be so proud o' me. I can not pin point t' actually moment or reasonin' for t' pirate love in our house. o' course not in t' technical sense but rather t' theatrical and legend sense. For us it be a part o' not only us but o' our past. Havin' preformed pirate shows and fights. T' days which have been recently dubbed t' good old days. Quite possibly it be a way t' stay connected t' such wonderful memories and people we met over t' years. Regardless o' t' reason we be scallywags at heart.

If we could afford it our house would be that o' a vintage ship. We have touches here and thar, granted with t' house in "in progress" mode thar be no tell where our home design will go. When we first moved in we had a general castle theme. I thought it very impressive given limited resources t' make it happen. But as I often times do I changed me plan for t' general livin' area thus removin' t' castle feel, as well as several walls. 

Undoubtedly hubby would've loved t' wear his costume t' work complete with cutlas. I be certain though that would not have gone over well. Then again this current project seems t' have his same witty humor. It's days like thbe that be nice, even if unnecessary, t' brin' out one's inner child or actor. Everyone wants t' cut loose from time t' time. More need it rather than want. 

Well those readin', few at this point I know. I hope you have a touch o' pirate in your day today and happiness as well. Smile matey. Arrrgh. 

Side note: No I didn't type all this out myself but rather used a translator. Arrrr the modern pirate. ;)

0 blogments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.

 
Copyright 2010 Bloggity Blog Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase