Pages

Wednesday, September 12

Eagerly Awaiting ....

Photo by Me 2010 (c) 

I find myself reverting back to childhood days, home at the end of winter break little face peering out the fogged window. Searching the skies for the slightest hope that snow will begin to drop from the cloudless sky in buckets prolonging "vacation". In my thirties  I am much the same when it comes to seeking signs that fall is underway. Already the windows have been open in my house for three days and nights and I have been joyous over this. Alas the trees still shuffle their bright greens but I continue my watch in hope that fall is upon us. Soon . Soon. ~sigh~ 

0 blogments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.

 
Copyright 2010 Bloggity Blog Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase