For a while now I have had the urge to blog again. As to why, I honestly am not sure. Maybe it is for therapy, a way to have a voice, or to merely mundanely share to the wide unknown out there. Even maybe for some motivation and accountability. One thing is for sure it sure beats talking to myself- though I very well may be doing that.
I have blogged in the past, as I have already hint, various times and ceased for various reasons. So why subjected myself to the same ordeals and comings that result with blogging? I'm different now, and honestly could careless. Over the past many years since my early blogging days much has occurred making me, no growing me into a stronger person. There were many times I would consider, "Damn if only I had a blog this would be share worthy to receive input or vindication that I were not on the verge of losing it ." while going through life's ups and downs. Many of those ups and downs I haven't fully healed from.
So enough of this rambling for now. Trust me there will be plenty of ramblings down the road. If you manage to keep up with me with even a grain of understanding kudos. In an age where Facebook and Twitter seem to dominate in a shorthand version of sharing one's self, it's time for this hermit to get down to a deeper level of sharing and blog again.
and here we go.......
and here we go.......
1 blogments:
testing
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.