1. Do you tend to be more logically or emotionally driven in your decision-making?
Personally I try to keep a balance of the two. Thinking things out on what is best and how others will be affected by the choice. Though there are though situations where emotions over power logic. Most times though when emotions push forward I call upon logic to find the best way to make things happen.
2. Do you take vitamin or other supplements? Do you feel that they actually work?
I do use vitamins and herbs quite often. Going with out insurance for so many years I have learn to take care of myself both in healing and preventative ways. I find when used in an as needed or prior to needed they preform much better than constantly taken. Also I try to obtain much through natural means. Herbs have helped greatly in facing anxiety issues I deal with, calming me enough to attend social events with out being dopey drugged. Even my doggies are on vitamins and herbs which has had an even better affect on them.
3. Have you ever kissed someone and just knew they were not the right person or vise versa?
Can't say I have one way or the other. Though I do still get school girlish when hubby kisses me and at times even blush. I love his kisses.
4. Why shouldn't the woman pay for a Valentine's Day date?
I see no reason why they shouldn't. Then again I am not one to celebrate V-Day. I've always believed that the one who plans it pays for it.
And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
Fifth for you: This weekend we helped my sister, niece and daddy move so my question stems from the weekend moving adventure. Though my niece did great with the move setting up her room on her own as well as her play room, with little help, she did whisper her nervousness about the new place. What ways would you suggest to help a five year old to adjust to moving to a new home?

5 blogments:
Setting her new room up in a familiar fashion so her routine can be the same in her new house.
Let her choose the color of her new room. That helped when we moved. Thanks for linking up with the MQAM.
Add a couple of fun nighlights for dark corners of her room, hallways, the bathroom. Sounds in a new house can be scary too, some "white noise" or a little music playing softly can help her feel more comfy. If she doesn't have a bedtime snuggle toy... it's a great time to add one. Of course I'd say a new kitty or puppy to sleep and play with, but mom might not go along with that plan. :-)
Let her be involved from day one and let her make decisions to how she would like things to be (decorating her room, setting up her room, etc.) And maybe a new stuffed animal friend to keep her company in the new location! :)
I would let her set up her things how she likes them. A favorite blanket on her bed might help.
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.