Pages

Wednesday, February 6

MQAM- On Wednesday opps

Acting Balanced
Better late than never right? lol 

1. Are you good about going to the doctor?


Depends on what ya mean by good? Honestly, I haven't been to a doctor in about twelve years other than an oral surgeon when my wisdom teeth came in wrecking havoc. It has been the best thing ever for the medication the doctors gave me for allergies made me worse. With time and exposure I have aided myself with allergies, I can now be outside more and even mow the yard. Also for first time in life I have had pets that don't make me miserable with allergies.  So I guess the short answer is, I am not good about going to the doctor. 

2. What do you think about the practice of restaurants adding automatic tips for large groups or specific events?
I agree mostly with it, a large party or event isn't "normal" everyday serving, though I would expect service to be at its best not just enough to get by. I am amazed recently by how many people are oblivious to life of a server and how dependent they are on tips. I could go on a huge rant here but won't rather quoting my brother in law who works in five star restaurant, " If you can't afford to tip your servers then you can't afford to go out." 
 
3. When was the last time you went out for dinner?
The beginning of December thanks to in-laws who had a show in the area treating us to dinner out while here. They spoil us! 

4. What is your best budget saving tip for recovering from an unexpected expense or planning for one?
PBJ dinners! Ha. Seriously though, living on such a tight budget I try to set money aside in savings each paycheck for such. I stick to a strict spending guideline and shop sales to save money, if at the end of the pay period there is extra money left from allotment I put half in savings and use the other half to stock up on household needs or for splurges when sister and niece are over. 

Bonus: 5. What is a good house warming gift to give to another? 

0 blogments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.

 
Copyright 2010 Bloggity Blog Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase