Better late than never, seems to be my motto these days. Well here we go:
1. If you could go to any festival or event in the world; which one would you choose?
There isn't really one jumping out to me at the moment.
2. What is the first sign you see that tells you spring is near?
The trees budding along with an increase of chirping among the mornings. Both are currently present.
3. When you were in school did you do your projects as soon as they were assigned or as close to the last minute as possible?
This varied on my interest in the project itself. If I liked topic I swiftly completed it, if boring and drab I would wait to last minute. I came across a few weeks ago one project from around third grade. It was last minute type project , though I had started the assembly of it the night before putting together paper bag sheets of paper, crumbled, torn and burnt edged to make an aged diary from history come morning it was still blank. So while on the bus to school I finished (did) this project writing in the pages. Talk about last minute, eh? I still managed to get an A- on it! Hence the reason I keep this in my box of childhood memories, always brings a smirk to my face.
4. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?
Invisibility for sure. My own mind is already jammed packed and constantly attempting to stir that I wouldn't want the burden of knowing others' mind thoughts.
5th Question- Last night hubby and I caught the last half of Signs on tv. Well this lead to a conversation and my humorous mind dwaddling on a question. Actually it lead into a string of questions and ideas that I am not proficient enough to write on, but will keep in my pocket for discussions. So I am refering back to the first question. Using Movies as a resource/reference, what items items would you for an Alien Invasion Survival Kit? For example: According to Signs you would want a gas mask and water.
Bonus in addition question: Movies that have to do with Alien Invasion (invading on Earth)?

1 blogments:
I'd want food and water, for sure. Not sure what else I might need though.
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.