1. Who was the last person you said 'I love you to?'
Hubby, last night as we drifted to sleep.
2. What was the last non-kid friendly movie you saw?
How sad! I am really having to think hard on this one, and we don't even have kids! It would have to be Chicago.
3. When was the last time you got angry about something that you felt silly about later?
V-day LOL Hubby showed up with a little gold bag, Godiva. We don't do valentines but after my ire I couldn't help but smile and giggle for his reasoning wasn't valentines, but his phone suggested it to him and he knows how much I love Godiva. I love that man!
4. Where is your favorite object at this moment?
Oooh that would be on my wall temporarily, it's the house warming gift part one, I made for my sister this weekend. Pictured left. I've been geeking over my own craftiness and using what I had available to create it. Even if the artsy crookedness is annoying me. Don't know if it will stir her emotions like mine, but I cried once finished. I can't wait to give it to her come the weekend. She won't be expecting this for I am planning on making her a wall piece including a clock she wants me to make for her. While helping her move she pointed to a wall asking if I could make something for it. Yep still giddy about it!
5th Question: Have you smiled today? Smiles are good and should happen at least once an hour, if not more. What is something that can always put a smile on your face?


4 blogments:
Yep I smile everyday. First thing in the morning when I start to stir or my alarm clock goes off, my cat comes up to say good morning. She sleeps against my leg all night most nights. Then when I wake she wants some love from me, and that always makes me smile.
That is a great gift! I try to smile as much as I can. Thanks for joining in this week.
Your craftiness made me smile! What a great gift!
As for smiles, I smile all the time and I've even told I have a nice smile. Well, I mean my husband said the first thing he loved about me was my smile when we first met. Anyway, it's my grandmother's smile and I always loved that smile and she used it all the time, so I guess I inherited the whole package. As far as always makes me smile; the cats,they always do things to make me smile, even laugh.
Yes today I have smiled. Its been a rough couple of weeks, so I haven't smiled a whole lot. But today its been a good day. Kids have been good for the most part, hubby has been in a really good mood today so it's made it easier for me to smile today :)
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.