Pages

Wednesday, February 27

Hodgepodgin' it up



1.  When were you last facing an ocean? Using just ONE word, describe how you felt as you faced that ocean. 
A couple of months ago. Serenity.

2. What are three sounds you hate to hear?
Metal on Metal.
Anyone whining, " I want..."
Car bass as it drives down the road. (happens a lot at all hours here- oiy!)

3. This question comes to you courtesy of some real life friends. Hi real life friends! When you shop for yourself, do you try everything on in the store before buying or do you buy, try on at home, and then return what you don't like or what doesn't fit?
When shopping for myself it is either online shopping or from the clearance rack. I rarely try on in store or return unless rare big purchase. The deals I get if it doesn't work for me I either save for another or recreate it into something for niece or sister.

4. February 26th is National Pistachio Day...are you a fan of the little green nut? Do you use them in cooking and baking or prefer to eat them right out of the shell?
Never cared for them. 

5. When did you last have to compromise with someone?  Were you happy to reach the compromise or slightly irritated it was necessary? 

Last Saturday with my niece, she wanted to check the mail from their box but the road is busy I was slightly irritated when she ran off down the drive way but she listened and stopped ten feet from the end and I checked for her saying I heard cars coming around the curve. She said she heard nothing then as we were heading back to the driveway here came the cars and her mouth dropped saying, " Titi I didn't hear them. Wow you ARE magic."  Off we went and seeing as she didn't check the mail she decided a walk in the woods was needed. That child is a hard negotiator. 

6.  Have you ever written a letter to an elected official? Did you get a response?

I did back when in school for a report I was working on. I did recieve a response, which I believe is stowed away in my memory box.

7. We 'March' into a new month at the end of this week...what's something on your March calendar guaranteed to make you smile?
Honestly, I think the month of March is clear, with the exception of a Nephew's birthday right at the beginning. Tends to make me sad though for he lives half way across the country.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Coffee.....STAT! ~yawn~

2 blogments:

April said...

Nope...not a fan of whining, either. Oh, and those cars with the bass turned up where it rattles everything..including your brain...drives me bonkers!

Joyce said...

I don't really get the bass thing. I like my music loud (not so loud the car next to me can hear it!) but I don't like all that bass. Sometimes I think they don't either, and it's more about creating an appearance than it is about the music.

Ah, those littles who love to negotiate. : )

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.

 
Copyright 2010 Bloggity Blog Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase