Everything in preparation for Christmas was completed by Friday.
I am in awe!
Leaving way for baking and chill weekend.
Today I sit here with all gifts done, sorted and wrapped. Laundry completed. Fudges Made. Cranberry Buttermilk Cake made. Brownies only thing left to be made. Hubby is outside working on the truck bed cover, due to the chance of rain over Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
I almost don't know what to do with myself. I even have clothes laid out for Christmas eve and Christmas day. Normally I feel overwhelmed and rushed around this point before the two days. Instead while baking this morning I also had a mini spa day. Coloring hair, trimming hair, facial and nice hot shower.
Yesterday we had spur of the moment gathering with sister, niece and a friend of sister's ( ours too but her's first lol) who came up from North Carolina for the day. We hung at the house then went bowling! So wonderful! Niece even left a note for me on the wall. Warming my heart as always. Even my sister had me tearing up with words she was saying. Openly stating how much she looks to me, admires me and just downright appreciates me. Very humbling indeed.
Such a relaxing weekend before the festivities. I like this new wave that has washed into our lives. I could definitely get use to this.
47 minutes ago

0 blogments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.