Pages

Friday, December 21

Ending with a Bang

Just finished up a last minute gift, well extra gift, for the niece. Another dress up dress though I made this one a tad long. So Christmas Eve I will be doing so sewing at sister's house. It's a simple one this go round not as nice as the Christmas dress I made her, but it should fit better. Even have a little crown hat to go with it.

I received an awesome Christmas gift/statement. My niece will be coming for a Titi Vacay!  Sister called last night asking if niece could stay with me a bit after the holidays. At the time she needed a dose of Titi, reminder of rules and manners , my sister does it on her own. Granted dad is there to help but sometimes he is more hassle than help. Luckily niece remembered on her own and things were mended so no Titi Boot Camp needed as it has been called. Still she will spend part of her winter break with me and Uncle. I am over joyed and excited! I love having her over and it has been a while since just her and us. Not sure on exact timing just know after Christmas. How awesome to finish the year off with her here though. I'm already getting activities planned and things ready.

Also received great news. Starting the first of the year hubby will have insurance! Yay!  I am so happy he is covered especially after the medical bills we accrued with his kidney stones, cysts, and MRSA.  He needs it.  I will still be without for they are wanting a sixth of his monthly pay to cover adding me. I have crunched and re-crunched the numbers and there is no way we can swing such currently. Even living off PBJ sandwiches and hot dogs.  Hopefully I can get the rest of this debt knocked over the next year in time for next enrollment. Even then will still be tight but a lot can happen in a year.  I am stubborn and willful so not worried, it's a start. I have faith things will work out.

The weekend will be relaxing. Baking some goodies. Finish wrapping gifts. Hubby is working on a bed cover for the truck, there are whispers of rain on Christmas and with a two hour drive better to be safe. I don't wish for our special gifts to get ruin in transport. Some Christmas Movies are in order. Yep, I'm ready for Christmas.

On that note and in closing, Happy Winter Solstice!

0 blogments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.

 
Copyright 2010 Bloggity Blog Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase