1. What New Years resolution could you make that you know would break in less than a week?
Giving up Coffee! I would break it the first day. I love my morning wake up cup along with a crossword puzzle. I gave up sodas many years ago, I enjoy coffee way too much to ever consider it though!
2. How many of the lyrics of Auld Lang Syne do you actually know?
Correctly?!? I don't think even one HA!
3. How much should a babysitter be paid for working New Years Eve?
Good Gravy I have no clue. Many many years ago when I babysat as a teen I got about seventy five bucks but it was usually six or more kids I was watching. Then there were the times my mother volunteered me to watch friends' kids as well as siblings and I didn't get squat! lol
4. What are you most looking forward to in 2013?
Nothing in particular, at least not that pops right in my mind. I am looking forward to camera outings and eager to see what a capture as I continue to learn my camera. Thankful Hubby will have insurance. Spending time with family. And maybe get the upstairs remodeling finished!
And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
5. How do you plan to/did you spend your last day of 2012?

I am lucky, I have my niece here. My sister dropped her off Friday night. My sister did spend the weekend with us though leaving Sunday morning. So I am having a fun day with niece while Hubby is at work. Currently we are painting cookies. Done school work , yep and it was her request two days in a row now. Spent over three hours yesterday doing worksheets! This weekend she had her first sewing lesson as we made rag clothes for her Barbie. She cut, designed and sewed her own outfit. Two of the dozen made she did all on her own. I was so proud. I think a sewing machine for her birthday is in the future.
Not sure what else we will get into today. She is such a doll to have around. I can't believe she rather be hanging out at Titi and Uncle's house rather than back home with her new gas powered four wheeler Mommy got her for Christmas. Damn do I feel loved!
May your new year be filled with many smiles and blessings! Hopefully I will get time to sit down and share the Family Festivities and Joys over Christmas soon! It was such an amazing time, with the homemade gift being a huge success! Let's just say I should have used mini tissue packs as gift tags!

3 blogments:
I plan to spend the last day of 2012 getting ready for our dance tonight. I will take a little walk this afternoon and put away some of the Christmas decoarations. Have a Happy New Year!
blogging in bed all day but going out tonight!
I was trying to have a nice quiet last day. After the rush of Christmas, I was looking forward to some peace.
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.