Please keep right, and have your arms and legs in the vehicle at all times!
Bahahaha!
After an accident prone week, silly little bumps and cuts, followed by clumsiness this morning I have decided to be lazy today! Poor sleep this week hasn't helped the klutzy nature in me. I should rest though this weekend is slotted to be busy.
Saturday we must wake predawn to make it to niece's last basketball game and celebration after. Living apart from people is exhausting. I will enjoy though and afterwards we will hang out at their house and my niece will run me ragged as always. Me trying to take photos of her and her constantly wanting to play. <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
Sunday we have an event to go to in which I must dress up. Oiy I don't so such well. Ok I clean up nicely but semi-formal functions I feel so out of place. I already have my outfit hanging up and ready to go. The plus is I get to see my in-laws and Va Voices members there. Also it is on our turf so no two hour plus drive for an hour and a half show. It's the little things.
Somewhere within those planned outings I need to squeeze in some Christmas shopping (multiple stores I know I need to hit), get hubby to cut wood for remaining gifts to be done, grocery shop, and get started on new request from my sister for a Vanity Table and Chair for my niece from Santa. Thankfully next weekend we are staying put so will have hubby around to get the cutting done, no saws or power tools for me it's a rule. :( On the up side, over half of Christmas List done, just needs wrapped. YAY! 3>
47 minutes ago
0 blogments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.