....runs and checks thermometer.....
I have been trying to make an item each week for hubby to take to work. I love to bake when it is cold, but do not to eat the entire batch of goodies I make. So I spread
......runs to check thermometer.......drats no movement.....
This Christmas I made two fudges- one peanut butter and one cocoa chocolate. Both turned out amazing, I was proud of myself being only the second time I have attempted fudge. So today I am combining the two. Peanut Butter Fudge topped with Cocoa Chocolate Fudge! Though I am debating making a second Cocoa Chocolate Fudge for it works so well in coffee or warm milk! Also I want to try it with dark chocolate cocoa!
.......dashes to check thermometer again.... down a tick .......
As well as working on baking yummies I have been planning out dinner menu. Currently only one week planned. Hard to plan out the month seeing as cabinet and freezer stocks have dwindled due to distraction of the holidays so for now it is a week to week plan until sales allow me to restock. Though I am so excited taking a Tuna on Toast recipe and kicking up from poor man's version to not-so-poor man's version adding crab to it. It was so close to tasting like she crab soup! Simple joys I tell ya. I plan on tweaking it some more omitting the tuna and the toast factor serving it as a soup on noodles.
......temp check.....come on booger cool already!.....
It is surprising how an empty pantry can sneak up on you. I feel like my whole system of keeping it stocked according to sales has been thrown into a hailstorm. Well pooh. Surely time to get back on track. Luckily I work well with challenges!
0 blogments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.