1. May is National Asparagus Month - do you like it? Haves a favorite recipe?
Yes. Love it! Tossed in a bit of balsamic vinegar then grilled! Yum!
2. May is also National Salad month... what's your favorite salad?
Some baby spinach, tomatoes, onions, cheese and raisins topped with a bit of French dressing.
3. Laundry Question: Fabric Softener yea or nay? How do you keep your clothes soft and static free?
Nay. Though I do use the dryer sheets, then save them after used for scrubbing tough stuff later. They are great for getting stick grease off dishes.
4. Do you speak more than one language? What language would you love to learn?
Not fluently. I can understand more so than speak, Spanish. I am wanting to learn Slovakian, my grandmama use to sing to me in Slovakian. Fifth Question for you: What meal or food is always best when cooked by someone else?

3 blogments:
For me, it's fried chicken... that's hubby's specialty :)
Bacon is best if someone else cooks it. I like bacon for a breakfast meat or seasoning, but the way it pops and how hard it is to turn ov3er, I'd just as soon have sausage or ham with breakfast or skip the meat all together.
I love pinto beans but mine never taste as good as my mom's.
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.