Pages

Friday, June 7

Love is Magic

Recently my mind has been in creativist mode overload. Over two dozen projects are stirring within, tossing around all jumbled as more join each day. It came as no surprise as I laid my head on my pillow last night that sleep would evade me.  My mind tweaking either design, materials, cost,  technique or even ideas them self  morphing into new projects. This process wasn't one by one but rather three or four at once. Tossing and turning, trying not to disturb hubby as he slept can be a challenge when pinned to limited space by two medium dogs.  Alas when I turned on my side facing center of the bed a hand gently rested above the inside crook of my elbow. It was hubby reaching around one of the dogs.

Then magic occurred.


The turbulent ocean of my mind calmed to swells, as if Neptune himself called out a command.

My mind begun reviewing one project at a time.

While one of my arms stretched out towards hubby I hugged the hand of his touching my arm. Holding it as if I were a child again with their favorite teddy bear. Then, in a way I can't describe, he tenderly took my hand closest to him and gently kissed it, keeping secure hold of it.

Magic stroked again.

The waters cease to complete calm. My mind was asleep!

Before I knew it I too was blissfully asleep. It wasn't till I awoke smiling and so well rested, both physically and mentally, that I realized what had happened- The Magical Power of Love.

I will not deny a tear traveled my cheek to my smile at this moment of realization. Not out of surprise or sorrow, rather awe and a feeling of blissfulness. Here after almost fifteen years of marriage the pure simple magic of love, lives. Taking me back to those early days of love filled with innocence and raw purity. A truly beautiful moment I could not help but share, even if poorly.

0 blogments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.

 
Copyright 2010 Bloggity Blog Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase