48 minutes ago
Friday, May 3
MQAM- Ya Ya I'm Super late
1. Do spelling and grammar mistakes annoy you?
Yes, especially when I make them. More so when "professionals" make them. I become so annoyed reading publications and catching simple mistakes.
2. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
Tricky to select just one. Could go with one of the most debated events, moment of creation of either the world or humans. Or finding out truth to historical moment such as Anne Boleyn and accusation of incest. Though I like the idea of observing the moment when any inventor had that eureka moment where their invention actually worked, for example the phone, electricity, etc. Or I could go more personal, and witness the moment of my conception ad find out truth as to who my bio-father is. Interesting, all my thoughts are on the past.
***afterthought*** So this question has stuck in my mind today. In turn it has brought about the question to go back and inspect, What exactly where those Mayans chiseling about? As well as, Were the Wright brothers, experimenting with their flying machine at Kitty Hawk, similar to watching the Mythbusters of our day? Lastly, for now, I would enjoy going back and watching the artist work on the Sistine Chapel.
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A mother. A dancer/singer till I realizes I was a klutz and couldn't sing. There was a time I wanted to be a Nun until I learned I couldn't be a mother then.
4. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Be patient with those tall ones, they are trying to help.
Fifth for You: What is something you've tried the "homemade" version of and were delighted to find it worked?
I recently made homemade hair removal wax, to wax my legs with. It was so easy and worked so well. I was jaw dropped shocked. Very happy though. I prefer waxing but most store bought irritate my skin or don't work well. Who would have thought sugar, water and lemon juice could make such a great removal.

0 blogments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.