Pages

Friday, November 9

Friday 5- Tv Sitcoms


Here lately I have been lacking when it comes to memes! Eeks! We will just place blame on the upcoming holidays I have be working on much for them. So let's move on to .....

1. When was someone or something recently Too Close for Comfort?
 Last night, every night lol. For some reason the dogs believe if they are not merging into your skin they are forever away from you. Be it while sitting on the couch or going to bed! 

2.Besides yourself, who’s recently been in Double Trouble?

I honestly can't think of anyone here. I am literally racking my brain sifting for an answer. 

3. What’s Happening?

 Currently I am taking a break from painting 100 plus ornaments. It's Step 3 out of 7 maybe? hmmm,,,1. Make and Bake. 2. Trim and sand edges. 3. Paint  4.Put in extra embellishment and hook. 5. Wrap and Tag. 6. Deliver.  Ok  I was off it's 6 steps.

4. Who’s the Boss?

Me! Bottom Line. Ok rule for niece though is Titi(that's me)  is only the second boss if Mommy is around. Even then though I am the real boss. hehehe. 

5. What are you most likely to be up to from 9 to 5 tomorrow?

Hoping to make it to my niece's basketball game. It starts at 9 but is over an hour away. So hoping to make it there in time. I'm like a diesel on cold mornings, it takes me a while to get moving. If not will spend the day with her afterwards, she has already promised to be my model to practice with my new camera

0 blogments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.

 
Copyright 2010 Bloggity Blog Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase