Pages

Friday, July 12

Agelessness

Some days I feel as old as the winds, traveling the seas and traversing the landscapes. Other days I find myself as young as a seedling entering the rich soil, nestled before emerging to spread one's roots in the knowledge to be found with growth.



Age seems so meaningless at times. For the time ticked away while we breathe the air is not what gives us life, but rather the experiences we endure. Some more than others  and others stronger than some. We soak up knowledge in every manner we may. We learn from books, words written by those whole have passed and those still exploring. We learn from experiences from the simplest of acts. We learn facts. We learn emotion. We learn manners. We even learn with each step we take though we rarely stop to reflect upon it.  We learn of those past, those current, of many eras of knowledge obtained and transformed from one to the next.  We learn from one another. Each of us  merely a speck no bigger then a pin point on the massive timeline known as life. Life being not that of a single soul but of many souls continuing and growing, constantly evolving with some improvement and some self inflicted danger.

Where is this string of thought going? I know naught. Only that, the more I learn the older I seem to become, while in the same measure I'm cognizant of how young I still am. We are born aged, but as we experience what the world has to hold, we become ageless.

Ahh the depths of my mind while carrying out mundane domestic duties- aka housework. 

0 blogments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment :) Though I may not reply to each individual comment I do read all of them.

 
Copyright 2010 Bloggity Blog Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase